User Data Collection and Collection
Warung Pintar Group collects User data with the aim of processing User transactions, managing and expediting the process of using the Site, as well as other purposes as long as permitted by applicable laws and regulations. User data collected is as follows:
- Data submitted independently by User, including but not limited to data submitted when User:
- Create or update Warung Pintar Group application account, including user name (username), email address, phone number, password, address, photo, and others;
- Contacting Warung Pintar Group, including through customer service;
- Fill out a survey sent by Warung Pintar Group or on behalf of Warung Pintar Group;
- Use the services of the Site, including detailed transaction data, including the type, amount and/or description of the product or service purchased, delivery address, payment channel used, transaction amount, transaction date and time, and other transaction details;
- Fill in payment data when User conducts payment transaction activities through the Site, including but not limited to bank account data, credit cards, virtual accounts, instant payments, internet banking, retail outlets; and/or
- Using features that require access permission on User’s device.
- Data recorded when User uses the Site, including but not limited to:
- Real or approximate location data such as IP address, Wi-Fi location, geo-location, and so on;
- Data in the form of time from each User activity, including registration activities, logins, transactions, and so on;
- User usage data or preferences, including User interactions in using the Site, saved choices, and selected settings. The data is obtained using cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies that create and maintain a unique identifier;
- Device data, including the type of device used to access the Site, including hardware model, operating system and version, software, file name and version, language choice, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, serial number, device movement information, and/or mobile network information;
- Data logs (logs), including records on servers that receive data such as device IP addresses, access dates and times, application features or pages viewed, application work processes and other system activities, browser type, and/or third party sites or services you use before interacting with the Site.
Warung Pintar Group may use all or part of the data obtained and collected from Users as mentioned in the previous section for the following matters:
- Process all forms of requests, activities or transactions made by Users through the Site, including for the purpose of sending products to Users.
- Provision of features to deliver, deliver, maintain and improve our products and services, including:
- Order stall stock to Warung Pintar Distribution, by entering the product SKU code and the number of products you want to order through the site;
- Order tracker, Users can track the extent to which User’s order process has been carried out by Warung Pintar Distribution. In addition to orders that are being processed, users can also view the history of orders that have been completed along with invoices for previous orders through the Site;
- Stall performance, Warung Pintar Group helps Users analyze the income of User’s stalls and informs the analysis of the best-selling products per User’s stall through the Site;
- Offer, obtain, provide, or facilitate digital product services, as well as other products through the Site;
- Carry out internal activities required to provide services on Warung Pintar site/application, such as solving software problems, bugs, operational problems, conducting data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage trends and activities.
- Assist Users when communicating with Warung Pintar Group Customer Service, including to:
- Check and resolve User issues;
- Direct User inquiries to appropriate Customer Service personnel to resolve issues; and
- Supervise and improve Warung Pintar Group’s customer service response.
- Contacting Users via email, letter, telephone, fax, and others, including but not limited to assisting and/or completing the transaction process or problem solving process.
- Use information obtained from Users for research, analysis, product development and testing purposes to improve the security and security of services on the Site, as well as develop new features and products.
- Inform Users regarding products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, latest developments, events and others, either through the Site or through other media. Warung Pintar Group may also use this information to promote and process contests and sweepstakes, award prizes, and serve relevant advertisements and content about the services of Warung Pintar Group and its business partners.
- Monitor or investigate suspicious transactions or transactions that are indicated to contain elements of fraud or violations of the Terms and Conditions or applicable legal provisions, and take necessary actions as a follow-up to the results of monitoring or investigating the transaction.
- In certain circumstances, Warung Pintar Group may need to use or disclose User data for law enforcement purposes or to fulfill applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including in the event of a dispute or legal process between the User and Warung Pintar Group.
Disclosure of User’s Personal Data
Warung Pintar Group guarantees that there will be no sale, transfer, distribution or lending of your personal data to other third parties, without your permission, except in the following cases:
- Disclosure of User data is required to partners or other third parties who assist Warung Pintar Group in providing services on the Site and processing all forms of User activity on the Site, including processing transactions, payment verification, product delivery, and others.
- Warung Pintar Group can provide relevant information to business partners in accordance with User’s agreement to use the services of business partners, including other applications or sites that have integrated their API or services, or business partners with which Warung Pintar Group has collaborated to deliver promotions, contests or a dedicated service.
- Communication is needed between Warung Pintar Group’s business partners (such as logistics providers, payments, etc.) with User in terms of resolving obstacles and other matters.
- Warung Pintar Group may provide relevant information to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, or similar service providers.
- Users contact Warung Pintar Group through public media such as blogs, social media, and certain features on the Site, communications between Users and Warung Pintar Group may be publicly visible.
- Warung Pintar Group discloses User data in an effort to comply with legal obligations and/or legitimate requests from law enforcement officials.
User Choice and Transparency
- To the extent permitted by applicable provisions, User may contact Warung Pintar Group to withdraw consent to the acquisition, collection, storage, management and use of User data. If this happens, User understands the consequences that User cannot use the Site services or other Warung Pintar Group services.
Information Storage and Deletion
Warung Pintar Group will store information as long as User’s account remains active and can perform deletion in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legal regulations.